MODEL N1/3 - Capacity 2Gn. Pans, each 100mm. deep full-size (or various combinations of pans).
MODEL N1/6 - Capacity 4Gn. Pans, each 100mm. deep full-size (or various combinations of pans).
MODEL N2/12 - Capacity 8Gn. Pans, each 100mm. deep full-size (or various combinations of pans).
MODEL N3/9 - Capacity 9Gn. Pans each 100mm. deep full-size (or various combinations of pans).
MODEL N1 Single Door Under Counter – with 2x GN1/1 Oven Grids
The Chace hot-holding-cabinet was designed specifically for hot-holding of various food products at safe temperatures while minimising deterioration or drying-out of the product. This is achieved by using the unique 'Blankett~Heat' heating system.
- 'Blankett~Heat' - supplies a controlled, uniform heat that gently surrounds the product, for improved taste, appearance and longer holding life without the need for humidifiers, fans or the addition of water.
- Electrical controls are all recessed for protection.
- Effective use of space allows for increased capacity.
- Accommodates standard Gastronorm pans and/or grids
- Designed and manufactured in the Republic of South Africa.
- Fast heat-up time, ambient to working temperature in less than 15mins.(single units)
- Efficiently insulated resulting in slow cooling-down times.
- Controlled heat using either pre-set or manual thermostat.
- Cabinets custom-built to suite customers particular requirements.
- Removable tray-rack minimises handling of food product.
- No moving parts, drawers or slides,operator friendly and of robust construction.
- Extended guarantee on elements.
- Extremely low electricity consumption.
Our standard units are manufactured using type 304 stainless steel for the inner cabinet and type 430 stainless steel for the outer covers .
The models N1/3 and N1/6 each have a robust, single, 'drop-down' door with specially designed stainless steel hinges and each of these models is designed to hold one removable stainless steel tray-rack with lids which is used to accommodate the Gn. Pans.
The model N2/12 is a double unit, having two doors and two separate compartments, each compartment is able to accommodate one removable stainless steel tray-rack with lids as above.
The model N3/9 is a triple door unit, having three doors and three separate compartments, each compartment has permanent racks to accommodate the Gn.Pans.
The N3/9 is a shallow model, designed to accommodate the pans lengthwise across the unit, for areas where space is a problem.
The N1 is a single door unit, designed to accommodate 2x GN1/1 Oven Grids.
Other Gn.pans 1/1 of various depths as well as individual plates can also be used in the cabinet.
The sides, base, top and doors are effectively insulated to prevent heat transfer to the outside atmosphere.
PRODUCT CAPACITY :
The model N1/3 is designed specifically to hot-hold 6 'flat' chickens or up to 50 hamburger patties, although it is equally effective with many other food products.
The model N1/6 will hold double this amount and the model N2/12 will hold 24 'flat' chickens or upto 200 hamburger patties or various combinations thereof.
ELECTRIC CONTROLS :
- On/Off Switch works with Red Pilot Light to show there is power to the unit.
- Amber Pilot Light comes on when the load goes to the elements and once it has reached the desired temperature, the light will switch off meaning there is no more load going to the elements.
- The Digital Controller works with a Contactor
- The Controller is also covered by a clear plastic rubberized cover
Three 150watt silicone-backed elements provide the unique 'Blankett~Heat' system on the model N1/3, five similar elements are installed in the model N1/6 and seven are installed in the model N2/12. All cabinets work off of 1phase power supply.