MODEL HC32 - Capacity of 32 Gn 1/1 pans 65mm (or various combinations thereof).
MODEL HC24 - Capacity of 24 Gn. 1/1 pans 65mm (or various combinations thereof).
The Chace hot-holding trolley was designed specifically for hot-holding and transportation of large quantities of food products at safe temperatures, while minimising deterioration or drying-out of the product. This is achieved by using the unique 'Blankett~Heat' heating system.
- 'Blankett~Heat' - supplies a controlled, uniform heat that gently surrounds the product, for improved taste, appearance and longer holding life without the need for humidifiers, fans or the addition of water.
- Electrical controls are all recessed for protection.
- Effective use of space allows for increased capacity.
- Accommodates standard Gastronorm 1/1 or 2/1 pans and/or grids.
- Designed and manufactured in the Republic of South Africa.
- Fast heat-up time, ambient to working temperature in 15 - 20mins.
- Efficient insulation results in longer heat retention when unplugged.
- Controlled heat using pre-set thermostat.
- Cabinets can be custom-built to suite customer’s particular requirements.
- No moving parts, drawers or slides, operator friendly and of robust construction.
- Extended guarantee on elements.
- Extremely low electricity consumption.
- Suitable height and weight for transport.
- Cabinets can be heated or unheated for cold products.
- Can be used as a back-up holding cabinet to service units like Bains Marie.
The standard units are manufactured using type 304 stainless steel for the inner cabinet and type 430 stainless steel for the outer covers.
Model HC32 and HC24 have a single cabinet with a robust, single, right hand hinged door with specially designed stainless steel hinges and the cabinet is designed to hold up to 32 / 24 full size gastronorm pans 65mm deep. or any combination of these.
The sides, base, top and door of the cabinet are effectively insulated to prevent heat transfer to the outside atmosphere.
The cabinet forms an integral unit with a support frame manufactured from stainless steel which forms the base to support the four castors 160mm in diamater (2 swivel).
The trolley includes two push-handles and rubber bumpers mounted on the lower corners of the trolley frame.
ELECTRIC CONTROLS :
All electric controls are recessed for protection and include an on/off switch, pilot light to indicate that the unit is switched on, and an adjustable or pre-set thermostat.
An electric socket is incorporated at the top of the cabinet to accommodate the electric cable and 15amp. plug.
Silicone-backed elements provide the unique 'Blankett~Heat' in the cabinet, two elements are mounted on the base and three elements are mounted on each side of the cabinet This unique and exclusive heating system 'gently surrounds' the food in the cabinet and limits moisture loss and deterioration of the product.
OVERALL DIMENSIONS :
HC32 - 650mm.wide X 740mm.deep X 1540mm.high
HC24 - 650mm.wide X 740mm.deep X 1270mm.high